randomize

2018/05/09

POLPOX - Community Portfolio

This is the article of community portfolio of POLPOX.


POLPOX
An Arma series and Bohemia Interactive fanboy, 6-years of player, operator, editor, scripter, modder, war photographer.

Products:
Skills:
  • Singleplayer-Scripts: Advanced
  • Multiplayer-Scripts: Ain't good
  • Editing: Basic
  • Modding: Basic
  • Retexturing: Poor
  • English: Conversation-level
  • Japanese: Native, fluent
  • E-J, J-E Translation: Basic
Example, my some experimental script test mission - here.

Time Zone: UTC+9(Tokyo), available in around 1200-0000 HRS (0300-1500 HRS in UTC)

Contact me:
  • Twitter: @polpox_avenger (You can send me a DM even I don't follow you, recomended)
  • mstdn.jp: @polpox
  • Steam: POLPOX
  • Skype: polpoxy_warthog
  • Discord: POLPOX#3484(122565573384208384) (You can send me a DM even we are not friend, recomended)
  • Bohemia Interactive Forum: POLPOX (You can send me a DM even we are not friend, recomended)

To learn more about personal information, please read this article.

0 件のコメント :

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。